I finished these socks on January 1st. I started them on 2010-Dec-10 but I only worked on them when Rusty and I were in the vehicle. I called them my truck socks. I did work on the second one in the house a bit but for the most part, these socks were created while in motion.
The yarn I used for these socks is Bernat Jacquards. This is a worsted weight acrylic. The colourway is Gemstone Jacquards.
The pattern used is Bernat Jacquards, a free pattern from Bernat
I used 3.75mm needles to create these socks. I was able to make the pair using one ball (100g) with a little tiny bit of yarn left over. (The little ball of yarn with the socks in the picture is what was left over.) With the second ball, I'm making mitts which I will post later.
I hope that I'll be able to keep up my 365 project this year. Fingers crossed. ;o)