Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 19 - Just some stuff

Again, my blog is a day late (and a dollar short, but that's another story) because I'm busy on Wednesdays. I made a lovely supper for the boys of Curried Pork. I didn't make dessert as my hubby tells me he's trying to be good. If I had made something, he would have eaten it.

I didn't knit much yesterday. I did a couple of rows on the Sumac Leaf Shawl just because it was sitting here on my table. I frogged the first Ear-Flap Hat I made with the Kertzer Tweed Montage so I will have enough yarn to finish the Lofty Cable Ear Flap Hat. I pulled out the cast-on waste yarn of the final ear flap but then after supper I was so sleepy, I didn't have the energy to knit (or to do anything else for that matter!) I fell asleep early.

My CSM is calling my name. I think I should try and fire it up soon.



Look at it sitting there, minding its own business..hahahah.

I actually had the stand out because I needed the ball winder for the frogged hat. I have, however, left it out in the way because I want it to keep harassing me. Soon, my pretty...soon.

But for now, I'm finishing my cable ear flap hat because I really want to wear it.

I'll be back later today.
Have a good one!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment