Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6 - Yummy Yellow Yarn

I think that having access to Etsy AND having a PayPal account is a BAD thing sometimes...lol. Not really, but I tend to see a yarn, fall in love, have NO idea what I'm going to do with it but I NEED to possess that yarn anyway.

This is a skein of yarn that I bought near the end of last year from Solstice Yarns (Solstice Yarns on Etsy). It's a beautiful yellow colour and is 2-ply laceweight 70% Alpaca and 30% Silk. See, thus the name of this blog entry, Yummy Yellow Yarn. It's a 100 gram skein with 1312 yards (1200 metres).

I discovered Solstice Yarns on Twitter (@SolsticeYarns) and I see that they have a Facebook page too (Solstice Yarns on Facebook.)

Now I need to spend a bunch of time in Ravelry to find the correct project for this lovely yarn. I'm pretty sure I want it to be a wrap/shawl of some type.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment