Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22 - The Socks Progress....slowly

I didn't spend a lot of time knitting today. The places where I get lots of knitting done on the weekends tends to be in the truck while my hubby drives. But today I spent all my traveling time either texting or catching up on Twitter and Facebook.

After supper I finally got working on my sock. I finished the leg, did the heel flap, turned the heel and picked up the gusset stitches.



I still find this sock a bit tight for me. It's not bad enough to frog, that's for sure!


When we were out today at the TSC Store in Orangeville, my hubby got me this cute little guy! I think he's so sweet! Every time I look over at it, it makes me smile :o)

See, I caught the little guy trying to do some of my knitting.



Okay, all together now...Awwwwww.


Hopefully I won't be as lazy tomorrow and get more knitting done. We're going over to our DS1 and his GF house for supper tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to that!

Until tomorrow,
BevKnits with your Daily Dose of Fibre.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment